Multicultural Greek Council
Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) governs the ethnically and culturally-based fraternities and sororities on campus. The following organizations are active on Georgia State University’s campus:
- Alpha Iota Omicron Fraternity, Inc.
Colors: Black, Royal Blue and Silver
- Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
Colors: Navy Blue and Silver
- Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.
Colors: Red, Black and Silver
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
Delta Beta Chapter
Colors: Burgundy and Grey
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
Gamma Pi Chapter
Colors: Brown and White
- La Unidad Latina, Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc.
Beta Epsilon Chapter
Colors: Brown and Gold
- Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Inc
Collective at Georgia State University
Colors: Black, Forest Green and Radiant Gold
Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Georgia State University Colony
Colors: Red, White, and Black
- Sigma Alpha Omega Christian Sorority, Inc.
Alpha Kappa Chapter
Colors: Forrest Green and Navy Blue
- Sigma Lambda Upsilon Sorority, Inc.
Alpha Pi Chapter
Colors: Gold, Black, Silver and Red
- Sigma Sigma Rho Sorority, Inc.
Colors: Blue and Silver
- Theta Nu Xi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
Colors: Lavender and Carolina Blue